We are looking for a skilled Senior Engineer, Planning to provide Planning, Scheduling and Reporting services for a wide range of upstream oil and gas projects for offshore and onshore projects within Nigeria undertaken by the Craigwal Petroshore Limited.
- Establish and maintain Project Planning and Reporting procedures.
- Provide input to the establishment and maintenance of a work breakdown structures (WBS’s), to control and report costs at agreed levels.
- Develop critical path method resource loaded project plans, maintain, monitor and update these plans.
- Develop S-Curves and resource plans.
- Monitor actual versus planned progress, forecast, highlight / resolve areas of concern and produce recovery plans in conjunction with the project management team.
- Analyse and propose improvements to schedules.
- Produce weekly and monthly Project Progress reports, look ahead and ad-hoc reports.
- Review & audit Clients’ planning procedures, reports and schedules.
- Responsible for Budget development and Cost reduction.
- University Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Full membership of a relevant International Institution preferred
- Minimum of 10 years in similar positions in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience of Cost Engineering is preferred.
- Previous Operator and Nigerian or West African experience preferred
- Broad, multi-discipline knowledge and experience of planning and scheduling of offshore on onshore Oil and Gas projects.
- Proficient in Primavera
- Proficient in MS Project/Word/Excel/Power point/Access
- Excellent presentational skills.