We are looking for a QAQC Engineer To provide inputs to development of QAQC systems, to provide support to QAQC Coordinator and Engineering Superintendents and to manage the Welding Coordinator database & Quality Systems
- Maintain data base inputs and outputs for all projects.
- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope & character necessary to achieve the quality of Construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site
- To provide support to Onshore/Offshore QAQC prior to and during fabrication and installation of offshore structures.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and site En-Charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report
- Preparation of QC records of changes and variations.
- Report to the QA/QC Coordinator, control and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System, QMS.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection request, non-compliance reports and site instructions/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-Compliance (NCR) and Site Instruction (SI).
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Structural, Piping discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
- Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environment analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specificatons of the Project.
- Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan (PQP)
- Assist in coordination and verification of subcontract Quality Control activities on/off site.
- Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material Submittals to Consultant.
- Bachelor Degree in a recognised engineering discipline.
- Membership of professional bodies and recognised inspection qualifications are desirable however can be obtained after entry.
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience, preferably working in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience of working in a multi-discipline environment.
- Experience in working with general engineering codes and standards, with emphasis on oil and gas industry practices.
- Sound understanding of multidiscipline offshore construction.
- Sound understanding of Q-HSE systems and procedures.
- Ability to interface internally and externally with contractors and other disciplines such as fabrication, electrical and instrumentation.
- Good reporting skills with the ability to write succinct reports
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)