We are looking for a Procurement Coordinator to Interface with all sections within the Craigwal Petroshore Limited to ensure an excellent service is provided to the assigned project.
- Interface with Project Management Team to ensure current status of project materials is updates into the project plan.
- Produce regular reports on material status for the Project Management Team as requested.
- Liaise with Project Team to ensure the project priorities are clear and resources are available.
- Ensure correct engineering data is provided to purchasing to allow them to source materials and equipment required for the project.
- Communicate daily with the project teams to ensure priorities are set and met.
- Prepare and update Procurement Status Reports for issue to project teams.
- Expedite activities from project teams to ensure schedule is met.
- Review procurement plan and work with Operations Manager to ensure it meets project needs.
- Degree in a Technical Discipline
- CIPS or APICS preferred
- Minimum of 8 years in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry, with at least 5 years in a similar position. Tendering Experience is a necessity
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement and general specifications within the industry.
- Good Open Communicator
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Compile and present bid summaries.
- Proficient in MSWord/Excel.