We are looking for a Lact Unit Operator – Metering to Optimize the use of new methods and techniques to improve operational reliability, safety and enhance measurement accuracy.
- Read electric, gas water, or steam consumption meter and enter data in route books or hand-held computers. Also, entering information into databases or software programs.
- Upload into office computer or enter all information collected on hand-held computers during meter rounds, into databases or software program so that data can compiled.
- Verify readings in cases where consumption appears to be abnormal, and record possible reasons for fluctuations.
- Documenting/recording information- Entering, transcribing, storing or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Compiling, coding, categorising, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish duties
- Evaluating information to determine compliance with laws, regulations & standards
- Minimum of 2nd class honours University Engineering Degree (Production Engineering)
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience on offshore and onshore projects within the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Must be used to working in a multi-discipline environment
- Must have worked in an expatriate situation for at least three (3) years
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures and strategies to promote effective security operations for the protection of people, data, property and Company
- Ability to manage interfaces both internally and externally with contractors
- Good reporting skills with the ability to write well-structured and easily understood reports
- Able to prepare and deliver effectively presentations for information dissemination both internally to management and externally to Clients or 3rd parties.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to deal with a broad spectrum of cultural and organisational styles
- Good computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Project, Micro Soft Outlook Notes, PowerPoint)