We are looking for a Lact Unit Coordinator – Metering to Optimize the use of new methods and techniques to improve operational reliability, safety and enhance measurement accuracy.
- Coordinate operation of the LACT Unit to ensure accurate crude oil delivery into export/third-party manifold, safely and within agreed specification.
- Supervise the operation, maintenance and daily checks on all the equipment on the LACT UNIT and Prover Loop at specified intervals as may be determined company SOP.
- Hourly tracking and documentation of the Installed custody transfer meters, inline auto sampler, line pressures and other instruments on the LACT UNIT in other to ensure they are performing; at their optimal level.
- Ensure Bi-hourly manual sampling and analysis of the pipeline crude oil samples and liaise with designated parties during control sample catching and storage.
- Coordinate catching of daily sample from the Auto sampler for analysis and resetting the auto sampler for a new day run
- Ensure preparation & computation of daily production report and transmit them along with the computer printout from the control unit to designated parties.
- Ensure timely response and troubleshooting of alarm signals from the control units and rectification of abnormal conditions.
- Oversee all operation and maintenance activities within the location and report to the maintenance and operation supervisor.
- Provide regular and necessary feedback on all measurement issues at the LACT UNIT and escalate where necessary to designated authorities in other to ensure the LACT UNIT is operated and maintained at 100% availability level.
- Monitor and ensure the Lab Technologist carry out accurate monitoring of crude oil quality BS&W, API etc.
- Support the metering engineers/vendors in keeping records of calibration changes, modifications and test equipment certificates on the LACT UNIT to ensure they comply with the government regulations always through scheduled re-certification
- Ensure that all operations at the LACT UNIT follow lay down principle & guidelines and conforms to the company’s safety, environments and quality policies.
- Provide proper yearly plan and execution schedule to ensure that all measurement systems are operated, validated, proved and recertified in accordance with the approved procedures.
- Aim at zero interruption in the sales and delivery of gas, condensate, and crude oil metering skid.
- Minimum of 2nd class honours University Engineering Degree (Production Engineering) or a relevant degree
- Membership of relevant professional institution preferred
- Minimum ten (10) years relevant experience on offshore and onshore projects within the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Must be used to working in a multi-discipline environment
- Must have worked in an expatriate situation for at least three (5) years
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures and strategies to promote effective security operations for the protection of people, data, property and Company
- Ability to manage interfaces both internally and externally with contractors
- Good reporting skills with the ability to write well-structured and easily understood reports
- Able to prepare and deliver effectively presentations for information dissemination both internally to management and externally to Clients or 3rd parties.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to deal with a broad spectrum of cultural and organisational styles
- Good computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Project, Micro Soft Outlook Notes, PowerPoint)